Veterans Day Quotes By Presidents: Veterans Day Quotes Gives Happy Veterans Day Quotes By Presidents, JFK, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln For Free. Send And Share These Veterans Day Famous Quotes For Free To Your Friends, Family. Veteran’s Day Quotes Are Not Difficult To Find On Internet, But Here’s Are Some Best And Most Famous Quotes On Veterans Day In One Place. Read And Enjoy Best Collection On Happy Veterans Day Quotes By Presidents And Share These Quotes With Your Friends And Family To Wish Them Happy Veterans Day.
Veterans Day Quotes By Presidents
- “The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.” – Abraham Lincoln
- Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today’s world do not have. – Ronald Reagan
- “It’s about how we treat our veterans every single day of the year. It’s about making sure they have the care they need and the benefits that they’ve earned when they come home. It’s about serving all of you as well as you’ve served the United States of America.” – Barack Obama
Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. – Ronald Reagan
- Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem. – Ronald Reagan
- “In Order To Ensure Proper And Widespread Observance Of This Anniversary, All Veterans, All Veterans’ Organizations, And The Entire Citizenry Will Wish To Join Hands In The Common Purpose.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “War May Sometimes Be A Necessary Evil. But No Matter How Necessary, It Is Always An Evil, Never A Good. We Will Not Learn How To Live Together In Peace By Killing Each Other’s Children.” – Jimmy Carter
How do you tell a communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin. – Ronald Reagan
Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book. – Ronald Reagan
Don’t Forget To Share these Veterans Day Quotes By Presidents With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit And Other Sharing Buttons Given Below. Stay Tuned With Us For All Types Of Veterans Day Quotes By Bookmark Us.