Veterans Day Quotes By JFK, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln: Veterans Day Quotes Gives Famous Veterans Day Quotes By Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, JFK For Free. Send And Share These Veterans Day Famous Quotes For Free To Your Friends, Family. Veteran’s Day Quotes Are Not Difficult To Find On Internet, But Here’s Are Some Best And Most Famous Quotes On Veterans Day In One Place. Read And Enjoy Best Collection On Happy Veterans Day Quotes By JFK, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln And Share These Quotes With Your Friends And Family To Wish Them Happy Veterans Day.
Veterans Day Quotes By JFK
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” — John F. Kennedy
- “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” – John F. Kennedy (JFK)
- “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.” – John F. Kennedy (JFK)
- “A young man who does not have what it takes to perform military service is not likely to have what it takes to make a living.” – John F. Kennedy (JFK)
Veterans Day Quotes By Ronald Reagan
Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book. – Ronald Reagan
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. – Ronald Reagan
- “We remember those who were called upon to give all a person can give, and we remember those who were prepared to make that sacrifice if it were demanded of them in the line of duty, though it never was. Most of all, we remember the devotion and gallantry with which all of them ennobled their nation as they became champions of a noble cause.” – Ronald Reagan
Veterans Day Quotes By Abraham Lincoln
- “The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.” – Abraham Lincoln
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause. – Abraham Lincoln
Don’t Forget To Share these Veterans Day Quotes By JFK, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit And Other Sharing Buttons Given Below. Stay Tuned With Us For All Types Of Veterans Day Quotes By Bookmark Us.