Happy Veterans Day Quotes: Veterans Day Quotes Gives Happy Veterans Day Quotes, Sayings, Slogans, Taglines, Veterans Day Quotes Messages For Free. Send and share these veterans day quotes for free to your friends, family. Veteran’s day quotes are not very hard to find, but here’s a compilation of some best and most famous quotes on veterans day in one place. Read and enjoy the best collection on happy veterans day quotes and sayings and share these quotes with your friends and family to wish them happy veterans day.
On Veterans Day, we recognize what it means to be a true patriotic person. Want to say thank you to those who have served our nation but aren’t quite sure how? These patriotic Veterans Day quotes will help!
Veterans Day Quotes, Happy Veterans Day Quotes and Sayings
- But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, Is their monument to-day, and for aye.~Thomas Dunn English
- But fame is theirs – and future days
On pillar’d brass shall tell their praise;
Shall tell – when cold neglect is dead –
“These for their country fought and bled.”
- Lord, bid war’s trumpet cease;
Fold the whole earth in peace.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes
- It is easy to take liberty for granted when you have never had it taken from you. ~Author unknown, sometimes attributed to M. Grundler
- “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.” -G.K. Chesterton
- The most persistent sound which reverberates through men’s history is the beating of war drums. ~Arthur Koestler, Janus: A Summing Up
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- “Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.” -Michel de Montaigne
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.
- All of my high school male teachers were WWII and/or Korean War veterans. They taught my brothers and me the value of service to our country and reinforced what our dad had shown us about the meaning of service.
- On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free. – Dan Lipinski
- “Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.” – Adlai Stevenson
- “Patriotism is when the love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.” – Charles de Gaulle
- “America without her soldiers would be like God without His angels.” – Claudia Pemberton
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” – Jeff Miller
- “There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country.” – Nick Lampson
- “Overall our happy country – over all our Nation spread, is a band of noble heroes– is our Army of the Dead.” – Will Carleton
- “When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep?” – George Canning
- “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.” – Billy Graham
- “Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.” – Ronald Reagan
Don’t Forget To Share these Happy Veterans Day Quotes With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit And Other Sharing Buttons Given Below. Stay Tuned With Us For All Types Of Veterans Day Quotes By Bookmark Us.