Veterans Day Sacrifice, Spiritual, Salutes, Service Quotes: Veterans Day Quotes Provides Best Veterans Day Sacrifice Quotes, Veterans Day Salutes Quotes In English For Free. We have made this beautiful collection on Veterans Day Quotes for free for you so you can serve better on this Veterans Day. If You Are Looking For Veterans Day Sacrifice, Spiritual, Salutes, Service Quotes then you are at right place.
Veterans Day Sacrifice, Spiritual, Salutes, Service Quotes
- What about the scar … in my face.” He managed to force out, couldn’t
find the words, no better nor easier way to ask and even plead. Do you want me.
Do you honestly still want me?
Please, want me.
- My dad once told me that his biggest challenge after returning from Vietnam had been coming to terms with his own callousness. He’d made a deal with the war and traded his humanity for a ticket home.
- Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. – Ronald Reagan
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. – John F. Kennedy
- To be free and to have a choice and a voice means that veterans have been quieted through death. – Byron Pulsifer
- I regret that I have but one life to give for my country – N. Hale
- Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die – G.K. Chesterton
- Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem. – Ronald Reagan
Don’t Forget To Share these “Veterans Day Sacrifice, Spiritual, Salutes, Service Quotes” On Your Social Media Like: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn.