Veterans Day Quotes To Honor And Say Thank You: Veterans Day Quotes Gives Best Veterans Day Quotes To Say Thank You And To Honor Those Who Served The Nation. Send And Share These Veterans Day Quotes For Free With Your Friends, Family, Relatives. Veterans Day Is Coming Soon And we All Are looking For Different Types of Quotes On Veterans Day So We Have Made Forever Best Collection on The Veterans Day Quotes To Honor And Say Thank You So You Can Easily Access All What You Want On Veterans Day.
Veterans Day Quotes To Honor And Say Thank You
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” ”¨– Elmer Davis
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! “”¨- Maya Angelou
- “Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.” –Michel de Montaigne
- “Those who cannot bravely face danger are the slaves of their attackers.” –Aristotle
- “We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” – Cynthia Ozick
- “I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask, “Mother, what was war?”” – Eve Merriam
- “Soldiers generally win battles; generals get credit for them.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Have you ever stopped to ponder the amount of blood spilt, the volume of tears shed, the degree of pain and anguish endured, the number of noble men and women lost in battle so that we as individuals might have a say in governing our country? Honor the lives sacrificed for your freedoms
- “In World War One, they called it shell shock. Second time around, they called it battle fatigue. After ‘Nam, it was post-traumatic stress disorder.”
- “To The Veterans of the United States of America
Thank you, for the cost you paid for our freedom, thank you for the freedom to live in safety and pursue happiness, for freedom of speech (thus my book), and for all the freedoms that we daily take for granted.”
- Thank you for the sacrifices you and your families are making. Our Vietnam Veterans have taught us that no matter what are positions may be on policy, as Americans and patriots, we must support all of our soldiers with our thoughts and our prayers.
Don’t Forget To Share These “Veterans Day Quotes To Honor And Say Thank You” On Social Media Like: Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, StumbleUpon.