Veterans Day Quotes For Son: Here we are with some special Veterans Day Quotes For My Son which are selected for this veterans day. Quotes for Veterans are hard to get with the exact word so we made this collection, especially for veterans day to wish your son Happy Veterans Day in a special manner so you can feel proud on the warrior of his life. See this small collection of Veterans Day Quotes For Son for free.
Veterans Day Quotes For Son
- “On this Veterans Day, let us recognize the service and sacrifice of our brave veterans and their families.”
- “Our true heroes don’t act, sing, or play sports. They protect America’s freedom. Happy Veterans Day to our military. Past, present, future.”
- America must never forget your sacrifices.
- The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. -Patrick Henry
- For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do
- In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country can change it – Barack Obama
- American without her soldiers would be like God without his angels – Claudia Pemberton
- This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
- In valor there is hope. -Publius Cornelius Tacitus
- Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. -Richard Watson Gilder
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! Maya Angelou
- In all relationships, regardless of their nature, there comes that moment when you understand that there are some things you will never understand.
- For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you
Don’t forget to share these Veterans Day Quotes on Social media like Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest.