Veterans Day Quotes For Facebook: Veterans Day Quotes Gives Happy Veterans Day Quotes For Facebook Status, Friends For Free. Send And Share These Veterans Day Facebook Quotes For Free To Your Friends, Family.Veteran’s Day Quotes Are Not Difficult To Find On Internet, But Here’s Are Some Best And Most Famous Quotes On Veterans Day In One Place. Read And Enjoy Best Collection On Happy Veterans Day Quotes For Facebook And Share These Quotes With Your Friends And Family To Wish Them Happy Veterans Day.
Veterans Day Quotes For Facebook
- “On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.”
– Dan Lipinski
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
– Mark Twain
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” –John Fitzgerald Kennedy
But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, Is their monument to-day, and for aye.
Thomas Dunn English
Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.
- The sanctity of our battlefields, monuments, and veterans institutions is of utmost importance to preserve military history and pay respect to those who fought. – Henry Waxman
- The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment. – Judd Gregg
- To all who have served in our military, thank you. The sacrifices you made in honor and duty to our country are worthy of praise. You truly are American heroes! Happy Veterans Day! – Judd Gregg
- America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world.” ~ John Doolittle
Don’t Forget To Share these Veterans Day Quotes For Facebook With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit And Other Sharing Buttons Given Below. Stay Tuned With Us For All Types Of Veterans Day Quotes By Bookmark Us.