Veterans Day Quotes for Cards: Veterans Day Quotes Provides Best Happy Veterans Day Quotes For Greeting Cards, Veterans Day Card Quotes For Free. Send, Share And Enjoy These Veterans Day Card Quotes With Your Friends, Family, Relatives. Every One Is Looking For Veterans Day Quotes On Internet S We Have Made This Beautiful Collection on Veterans Day Quotes for Cards for Free On This Veterans Day.
Veterans Day Quotes for Cards
- I believe that the role of limited government should be looking after the needs of veterans, the elderly, children and those institutions that improve the quality of life for struggling families – I don’t believe that government should bend to serve the needs of subsidized multi-national corporations and entitled billionaires.
- Jamie Moyer was in his third year as a major league pitcher and was, by his own admission, still wide-eyed, watching everything going on around him and soaking it in. He paid particular attention to older teammates on his Chicago Cubs squad, hoping to emulate habits that had allowed those veterans to extend their careers.
- “In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then itcosts nothing to be a patriot.”
- “But fame is theirs – and future days
On pillar’d brass shall tell their praise;
Shall tell – when cold neglect is dead –
“These for their country fought and bled.”
- To honor our national promise to our veterans, we must continue to improve services for our men and women in uniform today and provide long overdue benefits for the veterans and military retirees who have already served.
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
This is One of the best collection on “Happy Veterans Day Quotes for Cards” for your friends. You Can Download these Veterans Day Cards Quotes from our site by just clicking on the Image and Then Click on “Save Image As” Option. Don’t forget to share these “Veterans Day Quotes for Cards” on Social Media Like: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest.