Veterans Day Quotes And Sayings Thank You: Veterans Day Quotes Provides Best Happy Veterans Day 2017 Quotes And Sayings Thank You For 11th November 2017. Send and Share these “Veterans Day Quotes” To Your friend and family to wish them Happy Veterans Day 2017. If you People Are Looking for Veterans Day Quotes And Sayings Thank You then you are at right place.
Veterans Day Quotes And Sayings Thank You
- “Valor is a gift. Those having it never know for sure whether they have it till the test comes. And those having it in one test never know for sure if they will have it when the next test comes.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
- “In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ~ Mark Twain
- But the freedom that they fought for,
and the country grand they wrought for,
Is their monument to-day, and for aye.
Happy Veterans Day
- With endless appreciation and gratitude, I wish you a Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedom!
- To all who have served in our military, thank you. The sacrifices you made in honor and duty to our country are worthy of praise. You truly are American heroes! Happy Veterans Day!
- May we imitate their heroic deeds. Thank You, Let their
effort be a continuing fight for all of us.Fight for
justice and for everything that we believe in.
We are not alone.Happy Veterans Day to all of you
- Emmy Lou Harris introduced me to the work of the Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation and the Campaign for a Land Mine-Free World.By – Mary Chapin Carpenter
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.”
- “Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think hard before starting a war.”
– Otto Von Bismark.
- “We, too, born to freedom, and believing in freedom, are willing to fight to maintain freedom. We and all others who believe as deeply as we do would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.” – T. Roosevelt
We are Here with the best collection on Veterans Day Quotes And Thank You which We have made for you on this Veterans Day. Don’t Forget to Share these Veterans Day Quotes And Sayings Thank You on Social Media Like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest.