Veterans Day Appreciation Quotes, Gratitude, Thanksgiving: Veterans Day Quotes Provides Happy Veterans DayGratitude Quotes, Thanksgiving Quotes, Appreciation Quotes For Free. Send And Share These Best Veterans Day Gratitude Quotes And Veterans Day Thanksgiving Quotes To Your Friends, Family, Relatives. If You Are looking For Veterans Day Appreciation Quotes, Gratitude, Thanksgiving For Free.
Veterans Day Appreciation Quotes, Gratitude, Thanksgiving
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.” -G.K. Chesterton
- Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. – Ronald Reagan
- Thank you for the sacrifices you and your families are making. Our Vietnam Veterans have taught us that no matter what are positions may be on policy, as Americans and patriots, we must support all of our soldiers with our thoughts and our prayers. – Zack Wamp
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. – Jeff Miller
- Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem. – Ronald Reagan
- In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot. ~Mark Twain
- But fame is theirs – and future days
On pillar’d brass shall tell their praise;
Shall tell – when cold neglect is dead –
“These for their country fought and bled.”
Don’t Forget To Share These Veterans Day Appreciation Quotes, Gratitude, Thanksgiving For Free on Social Media Like: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon.