Christian Veterans Day Quotes, Conservative Quotes: Veterans Day Quotes Gives Veterans Day Conservative Quotes, Veterans Day Christian Quotes For Free. Veterans Day 2015 Is Coming Soon We All Are Finally Is looking For Veterans Day Quotes So We have Made a Great And Special Veteran’s Day Quotes Site For You. Which Provides You some Exclusive Collected Christian Veterans Day Quotes, Veterans Day Conservative Quotes Which Specially For You For Free.
Christian Veterans Day Quotes, Conservative Quotes
- “…Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
- “Our soul waits for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name. Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in you.”
- And he said, “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My savior, Thou dost save me from violence. “I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; And I am saved from my enemies.”
- All of my high school male teachers were WWII and/or Korean War veterans. They taught my brothers and me the value of service to our country and reinforced what our dad had shown us about the meaning of service.
- The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment.
- “In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”
- “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.”
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
- “But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground.
This Is One Of the Best Collection on Veterans Day Quotes Which You Can Use To Wish Your Friends Happy Veterans Day. Don’t forget To Share these “Christian Veterans Day Quotes, Conservative Quotes” On Social Media Like: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn.